Saturday, October 3, 2009

Prelude to Day 130

Tarsem Singh is quite possibly becoming one of my favorite directors of all time, and hes only done 2 movies(one of them i have yet to see). His style of visuals, and creativity is so moving it reminds me deeply of my own imagination that i thrive so hardly to convey in my work. As the time rolls on, this task is becoming less and less difficult, but to see how masterfully Tarsem conveys his genius on the silver screen is spell binding.

The Cell(2000) being one of them, this has got to rank somewhere in my top 5 favorite movies, just for the fact that the dream world he created paralleled my nightmares in so many ways at the time i was about 12 and this movie was so amazing, i had no idea anyone else's dreams could possibly resemble mine. His 2nd film "The Fall" i have seen the trailer for, and seems nothing short of a masterpiece and i'm eager to watch it, keep on the look out for a dream-like saga in the coming days

maybe today

No comments:

Post a Comment