Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 54 - "Mr. Clean"



♫Tay Zonday - Chocolate rain♫

Spent about 4 hours cleaning the garage.. the same garage that was supposed to be unkleluc studios that i cleaned way back with my cuz J'R.... found some roach wings..dead rat.. dirt..dust..dirt...and some more dust..cob webs..ugh but it was sweet finallyy accomplishing the goal of a clean garage..may get back to investing some cash into alienbees..a few backdrops and a stand and Unkleluc Studio..COMING SOON(after i get the website up)

2 comments:

  1. Luc,

    The more I see the more I realize how great your blog is. The initial idea to capture 365 days of life is admirable already but the creativity you bring to this analysis is what MAKES the blog.

    I write today to simply tell you to never stop. I mean NEVER stop. Think about what your blog will be in 2, 3, 4, 8 years if you keep at it everyday. Something special. Great job. Your efforts are inspiring to me. Thank you.

    Max Gibson
    wineandbowties.com

    ReplyDelete