Thursday, September 3, 2009

Day 99(Marlins > Braves) / Day 100(Rest in Beats)


♫J. Dilla - Waves"♫
I dedicated day 100 to the legendary J. Dilla a.k.a. Jay Dee. Arguable the greatest producer in hip hop history and one of the most influential.

I plan to start the century mark with a series of album re-hatching, im gonna put myself into the album art of my favorite records


Got some epic seats to the Marlins Game with Cruz and jason. Something about the atmosphere led me to believe this game would be memorable... being that Jason is a Braves fan it was only right there was some tension in the air.. 1st inning began with 2 quick runs for the Braves.. then towards the mid innings the marlins had a big lead, then the game was tied up

and Mr. Wes Helms hit the walk off HOME RUUUUUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOMENESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment