Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 322 - RAGE!



Back in January, i was picking up my dawg Alex from work, wen we got to North Miami beach near the mall, this cop tailed us all the way down 167th street, when i decided to change lanes, he pulled me over.. told me i was doing 50 in a 35(NOT TRUE)

I set it for trieal, went to pre-trial, and plead not guilty. I got a letter in the mail a week or 2 later telling me i had trial on April 13th.. for some strange reason i figured it would be a friday (PHAIL)

it totally slipped my mind until coming come today that it was the 13th and i missed the court hearing.. FAIL!!!!!!

RAAAAAAAGGGEEE! now i gotta try and go to court tomorrow and see if they'd re-schedule... oh lord

and for those unfamiliar wit the rage meme =)

1 comment:

  1. FUCK THE POLICE!...THEY SAVING OUR LIVES...

    ReplyDelete