Tuesday, February 16, 2010

100 days to go

Crunch time in full effect

i got 100 more pictures, 100 more days, 100 more memories until my project is over!

I'll just update yall on my life, since i been neglecting the prelude segments for some time now..

Going to school heavy again, 2010 has been up and down, but very up recently, getting alotta love and a tad bit of noteriety for some of my work, its an awesome feeling, but just the tippy tip of the iceberg. Plan on making some big moves this year, and everything is going according to plan.

im moving forward with a mentality of unity and expansion, but also a villainous role, someone people should fear, because at the end of the day i see this field as a competition. So i'm silently trying to end careers (shhh, don't tell anyone)

Goals i want to achieve before the end of my project
______________________________________________________

Get a battery pack for my Alienbee(s)
Pick up another light(or 2)
Get my work into an Art Gallery(Like Eazy street, or something in the art district for art Walk)

wish me luck, up UP AND WAyyYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment